Haus für Mozart (House for Mozart)
The “Haus für Mozart” – originally called the “Kleines Festspielhaus” – was ceremoniously opened in 1925 and is one of the top concert halls in Salzburg, along with the Großes Festspielhaus and the Felsenreitschule. In 2006, the former court stables were converted. The House for Mozart seats 1,580 people. Since the conversion, the Felsenreitschule and the “Haus für Mozart” can also be used simultaneously.
Current and upcoming events
- No event registered